فيلات منتجع ونادي صحي ويستين لاجونامار أوشين، كانكون
Our Westin Concierge and Concierge Desk serve as your personal ambassadors to Cancun. The Concierge Desk is at your service both prior to arrival and throughout your stay to assist with restaurant and golf reservations, tour arrangements, transportation, floral arrangements, special occasion planning and more. They are also happy to provide local area information and recommend to following must-see sights.
- Chichén Itzá: A UNESCO World Heritage Site situated three hours from Cancun, Chichén Itzá is an impressive ancient city located on the Yucatán Peninsula, in the heart of what was once the classic Mayan civilization.
- Tulum and Xel-Ha: One of the most breathtaking settings of any city past or present, the ruins of Tulum are perched on a dramatic coastal cliff just a two-hour drive from the resort. While in the area, stop for a swim and snorkel in one of the world's most beautiful natural aquariums in nearby Xel-Ha.
- Isla Mujeres: A memorable boat trip from Cancun takes you to Isla Mujeres, the “Island of Women,” an idyllic spot known for its relaxed atmosphere, turquoise waters and beautiful beaches.
- Xcaret: Discover Mexico’s abundant biodiversity and rich cultural heritage just a short 20-minute drive from the resort at Xcaret, a top archaeological park.
- Xplor and Selvatica: Stretch your limits on a thrilling zipline, river raft or amphibious vehicle under lush tree canopies, or explore underground caves in the exotic Caribbean jungles of Xplor and Selvatica, a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- ساعات العمل: من الساعة 7:00 إلى الساعة 23:00